Saturday 28 September 2019

Magick & Mayhem and sneks

Toni and I had a pleasant afternoon doing a Magick & Mayhem workshop at Giselle's. Our blending skills came to the fore as we made both incense and an oil too. Obviously I won't reveal the ingredients or the intent but they came out very well and smell lovely. Can't wait to start using them (for evil only of course muahahahaha - not really).

Was also treated to this delight as we relaxed afterwards with tea. Absolutely delicious and not too sweet at all. Despite the name there was not an orange in sight!

Once everyone had gone Toni and I help Giselle move her vivariums around and I had to remove and reposition the heat lamp on one of them. That was challenging I can tell you (bloody thing). The work was appreciated though and Lillith loved it.

The day finished off with kebabs, The Good Place and Young Sheldon and some sections of live NHL games. Perfect :)





No comments: