Friday 27 September 2019

Disney+ and The Mandalorian poster

It's a little over six weeks now until Disney release their new Disney+ streaming service. Still no news on when it will come to the UK so I'll be signing up early just like I did WWE launched WWE Network to make sure I can pay for it and watch from day one. They've just released this beautiful poster for their first Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian.

Hopefully it won't be long before we get news of when Disney+ will launch here and also what they will announce for current subscribers to the Disney Life service. I am currently subscribe to that and Disney+ will largely supersede it but at present we have no idea if it will run in parallel or we'll be migrated over. I'm sure it will get set down eventually I just hope we are treated well when it comes to the transition.

No comments: