Thursday 24 January 2008

Mr Daniels can't you see....

...you know you've really got a hold on me.
I can't stay but I can't let go
I'm telling you babe I'm high and low

Feel really bummed out today.
Was supposed to have an early night last night but it just wasn't happening.
Had a brief drink with Mr Daniels and that seemed to help numb things a little. So at around 02:00 I guess I finally got to sleep after drinking JD, watching wrestling and listening to music. I guess we all look at different ways to take away the pain. The added bonus of my relationship with Mr Daniels is that I rarely have a sore head in the morning.

Have an invite to go out with Dennis tonight but in my fragile state I think it might be better to stay home as I can see things getting very fucked up if I take him up on his offer which is a real bummer as I really want to go.

I can feel a decline coming on, have to try and be careful and keep things under control.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

OK - no I am VERY worried about you.