Thursday 13 August 2009

Back to the gym, Zombies x3 and Creepshow

Made the decision to go back to the gym today. Realised that for the past 8 weeks Sam and I have been sitting our arses doing bugger all in the way of exercise and paying £75 per month for the honour so it was make or break time..... back to the gym or cancel membership. Sam was keen to go so we did and I am pleased to report that it was a good decision. Although I am a little achey now it was good to be back working out and I am now really looking forward to going again. We have also decided that we will be amending out diets as well so that we start cutting out the crap and eating healthily again.

Following the gym we decided to relax in front of the goggle box and indulge in some horror fun again. Movies of choice tonight were:
1) Zombies, Zombies, Zombies - www.imdb.com/title/tt0906788
2) Creepshow - www.imdb.com/title/tt0083767

So many trash horror movies and such little time!

Once Sam had departed for bed I did a bit of work on the Hollywood Doll website (not a lot but it was a start!) as I want to get that live soon.

No comments: