Wednesday 26 August 2009

Isle Of Wight - Day 5

Lazy start to the day which was very nice. Got up and had a wonderful mixed grill breakfast. Pottered around doing nothing in particular. Toni started doing some puzzles and I fell asleep on her lap. After a couple of hours of lazing we decided to haul out arses of the cottage and do stuff. As it was chucking it down we had to opt for something indoors so decided on ten pin bowling.

We had a great time, much fun had by all. Just before we left we had a game of runaround air hockey.

I love hovercrafts so had to grab this photo:


Also one for my collection was the Isle Of Wight ice rink:


We then decided to eat out and went to the Hare & Hounds for a lovely dinner.
Gemima:


Aaron:


Unfortunately pudding had to be cancelled as my tooth pain had returned big style.

Me looking sorry for myself:


As things go it looks as though I may well now be paying another trip to the dentist tomorrow morning to have my extraction done. Fingers crossed I can get the pain under control before then!

No comments: