Wednesday 19 August 2009

Feeling like crap (and The Stripper)

Been feeling rough all day today. Had a niggling headache that just wouldn't go away no matter how many painkillers I took.

Got home and crashed out for two hours and only woke up cos the phone rang. Had a quite chat with Sophie and then made myself something to eat. Sam came home for a shower as he had been working for Livvie's dad. He was picked up after his shower and back to Livvie's so I took myself back to bed again.

Woke up briefly and checked email, saw that a new show called The Stripper is going to be onstage at the Queen's Theatre in Hornchurch. It's a musical with the involvement of Rocky Horror Show superstar Richard O'Brien. Popped on to MSN to talk to Toni and see if she wanted to go and see it.

Going back to bed now in the hope that I feel better in the morning for work.

Night all!

No comments: