Monday 31 August 2009

Gardening and stuff............

In a shock move I went out and sorted out both the front and back gardens with mum today. Dunno why I suddenly decided to do it as I HATE gardening but I wanted to make sure that it was short before the autumn/winter months creep up on me. There was a fair bit to do but at least it will now be easy to maintain so that I won't be faced with a jungle once spring arrives (which is what happened last year)

Have to admit that it does look very nice now.

Was delighted to have Sam return to me after being away at Livvy's for a couple of days. Unfortunately this was dampened somewhat by a shocking revelation from Sophie (more to follow on that over the next few days/weeks)

On a more positive note I have now signed a new rolling lease on my house so I won't have to sign annual contracts or pay agency fees every year so in the long run things will be cheaper for me (shame the rent didn't come down, on the plus side it didn't go up either!)

Lovely dinner of chicken and salad and chilling in front of the telly, followed by ice cream YAY!

Dreading tomorrow as I have to go the dentist although it is just a check up but will result in me being referred to the Hutton dentist to have my wisom tooth extracted (and possible another wisdom tooth needing filling or pulling too). By the way, I hate dentists more than I hate gardening! To make matters worse I will have to pay for the privilege of all this dental work, oh joy!

No comments: