Saturday 17 April 2010

Bumming, shopping, plumbing and steak

Had a nice lay morning today. No rush to get up and do anything at all and it was bliss.

We went into Eltham for breakfast, well it was more like lunch by the time we got there, and had jacket potatoes at Dee Light.

The delights of food shopping then followed (Lidl and Sainsburys), a trip to Argos and then off to B&Q to get some plumbing stuff. My mum would be so proud of me as I went into the garden centre part of B&Q (still can't believe it myself)!

When we got back to Toni's I then de-constructed the crap plumbing under the sink and rebuilt it all again with nice shiny new parts. I am now pleased to announce that the one way valve works just fine and Toni can now use the sink and washing machine independently without fear of the sink contents/water ending up inside the washing machine, go me!

Dinner tonight was a fantastically juicy steak, a few chips and some roasted vegetables, which rounded the day off very nicely.

No comments: