Wednesday 7 April 2010

Eltham, hair, Grease, chinese!

Shot off to North Greenwich to meet Toni after work. We went to get petrol and as I got in the car and said take me to the chinese. We drove over to Erith to pick Gemima up from Karen's and popped in for a chat and coffee.

There was a smell of chinese at Karen's house (even though it was meatballs) and Toni and I decided that we would have chinese for dinner (even though I had previously been offered a mince dish *grin*)

When we got back to Eltham I went and had a much needed shower and Toni called the take away while Gemima watched Grease. The rest of Grease accompanied our meal and then it was time to hit the pit, sleepy and VERY full up!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

It wasn't a "mince" dish, it was a Bolognese dish, actually!

So Ner!

:P