Sunday 18 April 2010

Lazing, shopping and lunch with the Scott mob and dyeing

Nice relaxed start to the day. Got up, did naff all and had some breakfast.

We then went to pick up Gemima from Nick's before going to see Toni's mum and get Aaron. Stopped for a cup of tea which then turned into stay for ages as Jade was in with Lucy. Toni and I popped out to the shops to get some bits and then we went back again. It was decided that we would all go out for Sunday dinner with everybody.

Toni, Aaron, Gemima and I got the the Harvester in Falconwood and we asked for a table for twelve(Toni, Aaron, Gemima, Gail, Jamie, Jade, Lucy, Leanne, Anthony, Shivanni, Maggie and I)! We were told it might be a bit of a wait. They weren't joking! Turned out it was an hour but it was worth the wait. Food was lovely and it was quite nice to spend some time with everybody.

Once we had all gone out separate ways again and we had got back to Toni's I had the "pleasure" of helping dye her hair. Normally this wouldn't be a problem as I am used to sticking one colour on top of another but this was a different kettle of fish. We were bleaching it first (well at least the top half) and the colouring it. I have never done bleaching before so was praying that everything went OK. One hour in I was getting worried as I could see that parts had taken well but others were not so good.

Phew! I got away with it, Toni's hair looks great so I guess I get to live LOL

No comments: