Wednesday 10 October 2012

Sick, no rehearsal and Once Upon A Time

Today I was sick. Have to say I was less than impressed. Ended up snuggled up on the sofa with the fire on watching Season One of Black Butler. I did end up having to do some work to bail out another crisis rather than just being able to rest but I am getting used to things like that these days!

As a result of being sick I had to opt out of the Orpheum rehearsal that was due to happen. Fortunately it didn't matter in the end as Andy also ended up ill so the entire rhythm section was out so rehearsal was cancelled completely.

Indian food was followed by Season Two of Once Upon A Time which has just started up again.The curse may have been lifted but the troubles are just beginning!

Tomorrow I have a scheduled working from home day so no matter what I am feeling like I won't have to go into the office so I have an extra recovery day.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hi Keith
Sounds like the lurgi is preading.
Hope you'll be feeling fine again v soon