Friday 12 October 2012

Transfrustration: a skirting issue

Sometimes as a trans person you have really frustrating days. You can feel like you have come so far and yet still have a million miles to go. In some respects I am way ahead of where I expected to be and I guess that makes me want to push things further and be further on. Confuddled? Yes I am LOL

It can be very frustrating being out and about and seeing all manner of lovely clothes on other women and just thinking, "I would like to wear that!" I push the limits at work which is great and nobody bats an eyelid which just gets me thinking that I want to push the limits some more. Don't get me wrong, this isn't about getting a reaction or trying to shock. It's about doing what is comfortable and right for me. My thinking is that if nobody is bothered by what I am wearing at the moment then why would they be bothered about me going a little bit further?

At the moment it's all about skirts. There are lots of gorgeous skirts out there and I want to start wearing them more. I think that will have to be a plan! LOL



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's autumn, turning quickly into winter. Trust me. You won't want to be in a skirt! Leggings, thick socks, jeans, sturdy boots are the way forward. Stops the draught whistling where it shouldn't.