Saturday 27 October 2012

Sleep in, wedding outfits, Coffee Town, Deptford Market, Downton Abbey and Facebook crap

This morning was greeted with a most welcome sleep in. It was SO nice not having to get up.

We did, however, have no objection to the postman disturbing us bringing a large package which contained our wedding outfits. They are so beautiful and were well worth waiting for. No, I won't be posting any pictures before the big day even though I would love to.

When we did eventually surface we headed to Eltham to meet Jade and have lunch at Coffee Town. Next stop was Deptford Market to pick up masses of glorious meat for a bargain price.

I spent some time trying to re-arrange some of my Facebook pages and friend lists but ended up experiencing issues and then banned from continuing the exercise.
Cheers for that Facebook, you really know how to keep your users happy! While I can understand banning people for trying to harvest friends and unsolicited messages I really fail to see how getting a punishment for using their own tools to manage my already existing pages and friends makes any sense at all!

Downton Abbey was gracing our screens again accompanied by all sorts of sweet badness and then steak and chips was the final icing on the cake! I do love my life! LOL I also LOVE Downton Abbey even though the story was tugging on the old heart strings and very sad.

No comments: