Friday 19 October 2012

What a week, steak and Red Dwarf!

It's been a very stressful week hence me not blogging on Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't want to say anything that I might regret so decided to keep quiet for once. I know, it's a first for me but sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and say nothing. OK I'll admit that's a new one on me but it's true nonetheless *grin*

It was a great relief to get home after work where we enjoyed, THICK steak, hash browns and watched Red Dwarf. Series 10 is still just as funny and it was a great episode.

Toni and I finished the night off listening to some chants and pagan folk music to get some more ideas for the wedding as well as to help with our magickal practices.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Congratulations on your self-control! Sometimes its necessary to take a breath before blogging. Easier next time as well.