Saturday 10 May 2014

Dolmen Grove Essex Moot

After a lovely breakfast Toni and I hit the M25 trail to deepest darkest Essex to attend the Dolmen Grove Essex Moot. It was a quieter affair than normal with a few people being absent for one reason or another but it was nonetheless very enjoyable.

We started off with some general chit chat, tea and socializing before starting a very interesting discussion about pendulums. The use of pendulums as a tool in magickal working is not something that I had ever thought about before so it was nice to go into something completely uneducated and willing to learn.

There was talk about the domino effect, ie subconsciously moving the pendulum without realizing it. We covered treating our results in a scientific manner to ensure that things were accurate and correct. The first example that we were shown talked about male and female energy. Male energy was seen as positive (from a current perspective) and the pendulum moved round and round. Female energy was seen as negative (from a current perspective) and the pendulum moved side to side.

An experiment was done holding a pendulum over the heads of every person at the moot in turn. All the males in the room showed positive energy as the pendulum moved round and round. All the females in the room showed negative energy as the pendulum moved side to side. I was the anomaly, well I wasn't really and I wasn't surprised at the result. When the pendulum was held over my head it moved side to side and thus showed that I had female energy rather than male. This provided some pretty conclusive proof for me! LOL

I tried out a pendulum. It identified itself as female. It told me that it was happy to work with me. It was then asked two simple yes/no questions both of which it answered correctly. The pendulum is now mine and I look forward to using it in the future.

The conversation soon started to broaden from pendulums to working with other tools and all other manner of things involving spirit, reincarnation, the source among other things. It was all quite fascinating with lots of new things to be learned.

Our next moot is going to be a an outing and we are planning on visiting Clapham Wood in West Sussex where there has been all manner of occult activity and reports of UFOs, missing animals etc. There is nothing planned other than going for a walk there and to see what happens and what we experience. Should be quite fascinating and I am really looking forward to it.



No comments: