Thursday 8 May 2014

Off sick today and some movie/TV trailers and news

I was off sick today. Even managed to avoid checking and replying to emails for most of the day too (which is a first for me). I was also incredibly tired and slept quite a lot.

The final trailer for Maleficent has now been released. Definitely going to go and see this


Although I was never a massive fan of the Planet Of The Apes films etc I have had my interest sparked with this trailer for Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes.


In TV series news I have to admit to being quite excited at the prospect of the next stage of the Batman franchise. Gotham is a new chapter and an origin story that will deal with the DC Comics Super Villains and Vigilantes.


A Million Ways To Die In The West looks to be a comedy take on the Old West courtesy of Seth MacFarlane. Let's there are many more laughs to be had outside of the trailer and this isn't just all the funny bits rolled into two minutes!


Oh yeah, there's going to be a Power Rangers movie too! I'm excited, I suspect Toni will be less so! *runs off to hide*

No comments: