Friday 22 December 2017

A long slow working day and Star Wars Battlefront II

Today was a long slow working day. Usually we have the hope of getting out early on the last day before Christmas but this year we had some management in who make Scrooge look like the most generous and caring person in the world.

Someone asked him what time he was thinking of leaving today and he replied, "Oh around 6:30 to 7". Not the answer you want to hear I can assure you! Although there was work to be done still there was not really any activity from our clients to warrant us having to stick it out to the bitter end. Sam got to leave at 12:30 today and I had the pleasure of leaving at 16:30 *grumble grumble*.

Still, it was the last day of work until the New Year and now it is done and I can actually have a good long, much needed, break!

I spent much of the evening playing Star Wars Battlefront II. I finally got past a stage that had been proving hard to advance from and then I was pushing through it at a rate of knots after that. It's so nice to have a solo campaign in the game.


No comments: