Saturday 30 December 2017

Getting up late, The Last Jedi, Ziyafet and We Are Twisted F***ing Sister

Today was another nice getting up late day. I am enjoying these although the days of having to get up at work time is rapidly approaching which I am less happy about LOL.

When we did get up we grabbed a cup of tea and then picked up Jade and headed out to Bexleyheath to watch The Last Jedi as she hadn't seen it yet. This was number five for me.

I still don't get why so many people didn't like it, I think it is great. I love the character development, I love the interesting twists in story arcs and I think it has set the whole final trilogy on a very healthy course for the final instalment. Thankfully Jade enjoyed the film too so it was definitely worth the wait.

After the film we then went to have a lovely meal at Ziyafet and chilled out for a couple of hours. It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon/evening.

We finished the evening off watching We Are Twisted Fucking Sister, an amusing documentary on the early days of Twisted Sister. If you are a fan or have a passing interest in the band then this is well worth a watch.

No comments: