Tuesday 5 December 2017

Working from home and The Last Jedi countdown beings

It was another day of working from home today in the company of Broncho Stop products as my throat and voice were a mess when I woke up. I managed to get loads done and thankfully having no voice meant that I got to postpone a couple of meetings too, so that was a small result LOL.

The Star Wars countdown has officially begun and so we started watching the movies in the run up to The Last Jedi. Not most people's cup of tea but tonight we started with Episode I: The Phantom Menace

The excitement is real!

I now not only have to work my way through all the movies ready for our midnight screening of The Last Jedi but I also have four novels to try and read between now and then too! It's a mission but it can be done!


No comments: