Thursday 14 December 2017

The Last Jedi a couple more times

Still no spoilers so it is safe to read on... Sam and I trekked out to the Cineworld at The O2 in Greenwich for another showing of The Last Jedi. We went there so that we could try out their DBOX experience for the first time. It was also a 3D version of the film.

The DBOX experience was interesting. The seat moves and vibrates along with the film. It was quite enjoyable although I wouldn't want to do it for every film I saw. Definitely one to add to the list for future Star Wars releases.

By now you are all well aware of my view of 3D films and that has never really changed. Dr. Strange and Dredd being the only notable cases where I thought 3D was well used. See The Last Jedi in 3D hasn't change my view but it did work very well in 3D. There were some very nice touches that worked well in 3D.

Having seen The Last Jedi twice now I have to say I love it even more. We decided not to go quite as mad as we did for The Force Awakens but planned one more today. We got in touch with Aaron and then headed back to Bexleyheath Cineworld for another viewing in 2D.

The Last Jedi is rapidly working it's way up my favourite Star Wars movie list to the point that I am now struggling to put together a top 3 LOL. As I said in my initial reaction blog post, I would highly recommend going to see this film!

No comments: