Monday 11 December 2017

Another day in Stratford-upon-Avon

The plan had been to make some attempt to travel back home today. Unfortunately there were still massive problems as a result of the weather.

By the afternoon things were looking a little better but we decided to just stay in Stratford-upon-Avon another night and we'll travel back first thing tomorrow when in theory everything should be much smoother. It was another day in Stratford with mum and another night. It's been really nice spending the extra time together. I also managed to do another full day of work which means I am now owed 5 hours. At least some of that will be given back when we travel tomorrow :).

I am loving The Last Jedi countdown as I am just so excited for this release. I'd be even happier if I was located in the right place though LOL. Tomorrow!

Here's a musical tribute to Carrie Fisher/Princess Leia






No comments: