Thursday 15 January 2009

Catching up with an old friend

I was on the train home tonight when I got a call from Sharon Mulligan. She was walking home and decided to give me a call. I have now Sharon for about 16 years odd now although we haven't spoken in amost 18 months (since just after Sharon died). I said that I couldn't talk as I was on the train and that I would call her when I got home.

Was lovely to hear from her and catch up on some news about her, Alan and the kids, and also old friends. She had done some research on me online already as she had Googled me and then found my blog so caught up with some of my antics and stories.

We have agreed that next time I am in London I am to go round there with Toni and have a meal and chin wag! I can't wait to arrange something.

No comments: