Thursday 15 January 2009

Mellow yellow

No I am not about to start singing Donovan, I am here to talk to you about a very disturbing new fashion problem that is creeping in.

There has always been a foundation problem, too dark, too light etc etc. It's a perfectly normal issue and you can understand why sometimes it is easy to get it wrong. But.......................

............there seems to be a new trend in town that worries the hell out of me. You often see gothic girls with deathly white foundation for that graveyard look or the Katie Price wannabes with there suntan supernova glow. Now there seems to be a new disease creeping in, for a disease it is as these girls just look ill.

There have been a couple of girls on the train home who seem to favour the jaundice look. A yellow foundation that makes them look really ill. Why? These girls are pretty and yet end up looking like they have real health problems. Having now done some research (sad bastard that I am) it appears that there seems to be lots of yellow based foundations hitting the market. Do not buy them people, I beg of you. Stick with the "graveyard shift" or the "too long under the sunlamp" looks but don't go for this strange "could you just sit me on the window ledge in the sun cos I don't feel too good" jaundice-stylee look.

There yo ugo, rant over, I feel better now LMFAO!


No comments: