Thursday 22 January 2009

New day, new focus, thank you

It's a new day and I have a new focus.

Yesterday was hard, not just for me but for others as well for a variety of different reasons, and it is quite difficult sometimes trying to balance two worlds so unfortunately there is sometimes a dramatic swing away from the norm. Sadly, every now and then I need to reflect on things and I hate that other people get caught up in it all. Blogs are great but can also be a two-edged sword when people close to you read them regularly.

I am back now though, focussed, looking forward once again and life is good.

I have a wonderful family, I am going to be Grandma Glitz VERY soon, I have some really great friends and I have a fantastic girlfriend who tries to hang in there when I drift off and despite the effect it has on her still holds on tight until I drift back again.

Thank you one and all and especially Toni


1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Mwah
Love you
xxxxxxxxxxx