Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Four years of Splinters In Time

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends, family and readers. Hope 2010 is a fantastic year for you all and is full of joy and happiness.



WOW, it's been four years since I started writing the wee beast that is Splinters In Time only it's not really wee anymore, its more of a large sprawling monster that shows no sign of letting up.

Splinters In Time has always been there for me to document things, a sort of online diary if you will, it never even occurred to me (or bothered me for that matter) that other people would read it.

There have been ups and downs, tears and laughter, frustrations, bundles of fun and happiness across my journey so far.

Over the years I have picked up some "fans", if I dare call them that. It is really strange to think that every day I get around 30 people checking out my inane waffle! Thank you to every one of you who reads Splinters In Time.

Once again a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you and I hope your dreams come true!

No comments: