Monday 4 January 2010

Morning sky, back to work, scan date and pains

There was a lovely clear sky outside my house as I left for work this morning.

Here are a couple of pics:



Had a slow day at work, despite having been in last week it still felt horrible going back on a Monday. Got home and was delighted to find that my ultrasound scan has been booked for a week on Thursday (14th January) to check for gallstones and even better is the fact that I don't even have to leave SWF to have it done.

Sam made a lovely beef curry for dinner and we settled in for a massive catch up of WWE and TNA wrestling from the Xmas period in anticipation of the RAW v IMPACT TV war that is starting tonight. Hulk Hogan leading the way for TNA IMPACT and the might Bret "The Hitman" Hart stepping up for WWE RAW. REALLY looking forward to seeing both of these shows tomorrow.

Unfortunately I have started getting some niggly pains again so had to dose up on painkillers and have a nice hot bath before going to bed. Hopefully its just minor and won't turn into the agonising waves that I had over Xmas.

No comments: