Monday 18 January 2010

Hectic day and chilling with TNA

Today was one of those days where you just don't want to get up. You know the ones? The ones where you are all snuggled up in bed and you just don't want the day to start, you are content to just drift in and out of blissful sleep without a care in the world. Today was definitely one of those days. Unfortunately it was Monday and Toni had to depart for London and I had to get up for work.

I had planned on getting the train but as Toni was ahead of schedule she offered to drop me off which was nice as I didn't really fancy the train journey. Work was busy, lots of things going on which kept me ticking over nicely without the stress and hassle that I was experiencing before Xmas.

Got home and had dinner and Sam and I relaxed and caught up with TNA Impact from last week and then the TNA Genesis pay per view from Sunday night. Sadly the introduction of Hulk Hogan and some of his wrinkly old pals has also seen the wonderfully novel 6 sided ring be replaced by the boring old traditional 4 sided one. It was a shame really as I liked the 6 sided one and made TNA stand out from the rest of the other wrestling organisations. After watching both shows it started to look as though TNA had degraded and morphed into what is essentially WWE Lite especially given the number of ex-WWE stars that have recently been brought on board. It remains to be seen whether the Hogan/Bischoff alliance will take TNA to new dizzy heights or they will drive it into the ground as they did with WCW.

And finally, Toni started getting somewhere with planning my 40th birthday!

No comments: