Sunday 10 June 2012

More girly fun, the best breakfast and sorting stuff

After a fantastic lay in we got dressed again. Another day in full girl mode for me including double bra for full definition!
We had the best breakfast too. Gluten free fish finger sandwiches with salad cream. Oh my word, foodgasm! We watched a wonderful French film called Potiche (Trophy Wife) which starred Catherine Deneuve and Gerard Depardieu. It's a wonderful little story and so well made/told. If you want to see something a little different the. It's well worth checking out.
Suitably rested it was then time to tackle the house again. we got so much done it was amazing. The bedroom is now almost fully sorted which really only leaves the dining room left to do. Yes, we are almost where now!
It was my turn to cook so I dished up pork chops, jacket potatoes, coleslaw and carrot and swede mash! Toni really enjoyed it which made me very happy! A couple of episodes of Red Dwarf were followed by a cup of tea and B early night!
It's been an amazing weekend. I've totally love being in girl mode and I'm actually sad that it's back to work and normality tomorrow. I really don't want to have to go back into boy mode. Oh well, that's life I suppose!
- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: