Wednesday 20 June 2012

REVIEW: Tightsplease 15 Denier Sheer Tights (Black)


Having missed out on a recent bloggers event with Tightsplease I was sent a Look Book and a sample pair so that I could see what I missed out on. I've finally got round to actually testing these out and here are my thoughts.



Initial impression as I took the tights out of the package was that they feel quite smooth, with a nice vintage nylon feel to them. They also felt as though they would be quiet tough which is something I look for in all my hosiery. Putting them on was easy and despite some rough edges on one of my nails there were no snags or ladders created so that was a really good start.

These tights feel amazing on. Good firm feel to them and sheer to waist too which I love! It's just a shame the toe wasn't sheer/sandal style too but you can't have everything.

After wearing them all day it was a great big thumbs up from me! Really impressed and they don't lose their shape at all and are very comfortable to wear and look and feel fantastic. Now, they next thing for them to do is move out of One Size and offer them in larger sizes too.

You can buy these tights in black, fleshtone and navy from Tightsplease here:
http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/tightsplease/15-denier-sheer-tights/

No comments: