Monday 25 June 2012

One of those days, final Grimm day, more TV and then disk drive trauma

It was one of THOSE days at work today. Lots of silliness and insanity accompanied by another pointless puppet show with Billy Smart! The end of the day couldn't have come fast enough!

As predicted yesterday we watched the remaining two episodes of Grimm. It was so frustrating to reach the end as it finished on an awesome cliffhanger and now we have ages to wait until Season 2 starts! It will be worth the wait though I am sure.

We continued in TV land catching up on the latest episodes of True Blood and Falling Skies. My praise for both shows will continue as they seem to have really got things right and there are plenty of little twists to stir things up!

The day did end up a little grim though as my USB hard drive started playing up and I had to spend a couple of hours trying to nurse it back to health. I think I might have failed but thankfully all the important data had already been copied off of it. It was still sad to think that this trusty piece of equipment is now knackered.

No comments: