Thursday 14 June 2012

More walking (silicone push-ups disaster), Rock Of Ages and Ria: Diary Of A Teen Transsexual

It was a lovely day again today so I took the opportunity to do some more walking. Managed to rack up a cool 4.13 miles and took a much more interesting route! Have to say it is pretty embarrassing doing a fast walk and then realise that your silicone push-ups have gone for a wander and trying to get them back into place discretely! Full details (of the walk, not the silicone push-up disaster) are here:
http://runkeeper.com/user/ktglitz/activity/95077655?&mobile=false

Call me sad but I am actually looking forward to seeing this. It looks cheesy as hell and very silly but somehow I suspect it is just going to work!











Dinner was made by me, a lazy spaghetti bol while Toni popped out to do some stuff for Jade. Dinner was followed by chocolate and we watched Ria: Diary Of A Teen Transsexual.  

No comments: