Tuesday 19 June 2012

Staring, walking, changing, No Way Out and True Blood

It always amazes me just how many people find me strange/interesting. Always loads of people ready for a second take when I'm out and about. What's so fascinating about eyeliner and nail varnish anyway? LOL. I can't wait to see the reactions as I transition more and more *grin*

Had a shorter than usual walk today but still managed just under three miles. I am really enjoying walking again and i just hope the weather stays dry as it's not so much fun in the wet. Details are here:
http://runkeeper.com/user/ktglitz/activity/96166201

Got home and slipped into leggings and floral dress and went into the garden to see Toni. Turned out Leanne and Bob were there so it was more hellos ten goodbyes. Just as well they totally accept me as I am or they might have been a little shocked LOL!

Sam cooked a lovely Chinese style meal an we had fun watching WWE No Way Out. It might be silly wrestling. It I find it very entertaining and for the second time ever I was delighted to see John Cena win.

The evening was rounded off with the latest episode of True Blood. They seem to have got their edge back after a below par Season 4 which is a great relief.


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: