Saturday 25 January 2014

All One Tribe (Sitting With The Ancestors) at Wicca Moon

It was off to Wicca Moon today for Toni and I armed with drums and rattles. We were attending their All One Tribe (Sitting With The Ancestors) workshop. We had amazing time. There was drumming, animal totems, spirit guides and a search for our animal archetypes all wrapped up in an amazing shamanic journey.

Some of what we were doing today was a continuation of things we have already been exploring. My first experience of animal totems involved a butterfly. I had been expecting this again but today I was introduced to a crow. My butterfly didn't remain absent for long though as it made a surprise return as my animal archetype. I guess there was some reinforcement and confirmation going on there! We then did a meditation and went on a journey to view ley lines around the country/world. What an amazing experience that was!

No comments: