Thursday 23 January 2014

Doing what makes me tick and another Rangers loss

Having survived my boundary pushing yesterday it was a piece of cake rolling up to work in a similar blouse today. It's so nice just being able to do what makes me tick!  It was a good day at work too with me finally polishing off my guide to using JIRA which will be used by all those working on/with CF.

We were on the late shift in the evening as we stayed up to watch the New York Rangers v St. Louis Blues. This was a really close game but an equally frustrating one too. St. Louis went 1 - 0 up in the first period and New York managed to make it 1 - 1 in the second. I was hopeful in the third until  St. Louis made it 2 - 1. Ranger did their best to try and equalise but sadly they just couldn't get things done even with the extra skater. Ho hum, another loss but not a disaster as the Rangers played still played pretty well. Hoping for a win on Sunday!

No comments: