Tuesday 14 January 2014

Mental day and Rangers lose

Today has been absolutely mental. It's been non-stop! Although I did manage to make myself a sandwich and eat at my desk I didn't really have a break and pretty much worked for ten and a half hours straight. Oh the things we have to endure to keep clients and consultants happy! I don't really mind that much as I quite enjoy being at the sharp end having to do troubleshooting and helping out. It certainly made a welcome change from the norm!

Late finish meant a late dinner with delicious fajitas lovingly prepared by Sam. We started watching The Wolf Of Wall Street not having realised that it was a three hour film. We had to stop to due to upcoming hockey so a full report will follow tomorrow when we've seen it all.

Finished the day off with New York Rangers v Tampa Bay Lightning. Not long ago I had made the decision not to keep staying up to watch these games due to the inconsistent play of the Rangers but now they seem to have found their form I just have to watch again LOL. A reasonable start had the Rangers 1 - 0 up at the end of the first period. It should have been more but I'll settle for that! Within two minutes of the second starting it was 1 - 1 and then nine seconds later the Lightning were leading 2 - 1. Second period was all Lightning and ended 2 - 1. Sadly the Rangers couldn't get the job done in the third and they ended up losing 1 - 2. It was a good game they just faced a really good goalie.

No comments: