Tuesday 26 May 2015

Back to work, banjo Battery, redneck Avengers and Spooks

Well it was back to work today after a Bank Holiday weekend. The downside is having to go back, the upside is a shorter week (made even better by having this Friday off too). Nothing to report, it was a reasonable day, but sometimes I wish I wasn't caught in this current rat race and could find a way to support the family doing something more worthwhile.

A couple of fun things came past me on my RSS news updates today that I thought were well worthy of sharing with you all.

First up, redneck Avengers courtesy of Bad Lip Reading:


...and while we are on the redneck theme, here's a video of someone covering Metallica's Battery on the banjo:


The day finished off with Toni, Sam and I heading off to Cineworld in Bexleyheath to see Spooks.

It's not a bad film at all. Toni described it as a TV movie rather than a cinema one but maybe that's because of it having its roots in the Spooks TV show. Definitely worth going to see on the big screen rather than wait for it to come out on DVD!

No comments: