Thursday 14 May 2015

Day off, playing Wolfenstein, new trailers and time out for a meditation

I had a day off today which was a great relief after going to bed at really stupid o'clock following on from the Rangers spectacular overtime win last night. There was a nice long sleep before getting out of bed which was much needed.

I did have a few things that I had planned on doing. Instead I opted for a good session on the PS4 playing Wolfenstein The New Order. I haven't played it for quite a while but I got back into it straight away and make a lot of progress (well by my standards anyway LOL).

It's been a good week for trailers and here are two more for the collection. First up is the latest trailer for the upcoming Minions movie. This one needs no explanation:


Next up is the follow up series to Arrow and The Flash. CW are getting the team together and making DC's Legends Of Tomorrow as a series. This one shows great promise:

I finished the day off with some meditation to gain some insight into some things. Glad I took the time out to do this. It is so easy to put things off and then use the, "I didn't have time" excuse. Well today I made that time and the results were good :)

No comments: