Monday 18 May 2015

Day off, guilty pleasure, silly videos and Mad Max (the original)

It was another day off today which was nice! I am really getting used to these short weeks! Toni was out and about so I was on granny duty which involved me not having to do very much other than provide breakfast and tasty beverages from time to time.  I did take the opportunity to indulge in one of my guilty pleasures.... Judge Rinder!

I stumbled across this marvellous video today that is described as the best Jar Jar Binks toy review ever! What do you think?


While we are talking about funny Star Wars related videos I thought I'd drop in this one too. A shorter version has appeared on Facebook but this is the full thing with an Ewok stealing something important and then running away!

I watched the original Mad Max film in the afternoon as a lead up to going to see Fury Road tomorrow. I'd forgotten how terrible it was. Sure it has it's moments but it is certainly not ninety minutes of pure joy! I was tempted to do 2 and 3 as well but decided that was a bad idea LOL.



No comments: