Sunday 30 August 2015

Chillax, back to being girly and a Star Wars trailer (just because)

Today was a nice day full of chillax. Things kicked off with a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs with bacon and some salmon. Nice and light but filling at the same time.

Having been in a bit of a mental slump for the last few days I managed to snap out of it this morning which felt wonderful. Back to feeling and dressing a bit more girly (well apart from the Jushin 'Thunder' Liger t-shirt anyway LOL :)

Modelling a work in progress hat that Toni is making me:

Going super kawaii with hair bow and goth n roll Hello Kitty

Expect to see more pics of me soon adopting a more Harajuku style alongside just being back my good old girly self. Glad to be out of that slump as it was no fun for me and probably not much better for those around me either :)

I spent the afternoon watching X Japan's The Last Live DVD which was both entertaining and emotional. I can't begin to express how excited I am to be going to see them live in March 2016 as they launch their new album and documentary. We Are X!

Oh and here's the latest Star Wars teaser trailer that was quietly dropped in on Instagram the other day:


No comments: