Sunday 16 August 2015

NJPW Final, new veg and bench building

Today was mostly spent watching four hours of NJPW goodness with the climax being the G1 Climax 25 Final between Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Sadly after a brilliant match it was Hiroshi Tanahashi that walked away with the trophy and the money. It was great to see a handshake at the end too as a mark of respect from Nakumara to Tanahashi. That's something we rarely get to see with WWE etc as it might spoil a storyline!

I spent a short while packing up a load of DVDs that I am selling via Music Magpie to clear some space and make a bit of cash. Three boxes all prepared for pick up on Tuesday. I'll give an update on what I think of the service when the transaction has been completed. For more info check out www.musicmagpie.co.uk.

In gardening news we have tomatoes and peppers coming along very nicely:

Finally, after far too long, we got round to building the garden bench that mum bought us. Yes I'll admit that I am not the most proactive DIY person LOL. Have to say it does look fantastic though. Final job will be to paint it in the same colour scheme as the sheds.




No comments: