Saturday 8 August 2015

Followers Of The Old Religion Charity Festival

This evening Toni, Zoe and I drove to Bishop's Stortford for evening segment of the Followers Of The Old Religion Charity Festival.
There was magnificent sun on the way. Sorry for the blurriness but moving cars and big zoom don't mix LOL

We arrived just in time to see Spriggan Mist hit the stage. They are really coming on as performers and this was the best that I have seen them so far even though they didn't play Shaking A Dead Man's Hand.

We then had a chance to catch up with some friends and look at a few of the awesome things that were on the site.

Pixie Mikey with Hoggle

I engaged into patient mode to try and get some good pictures of an amazing sunset. I think I did OK....

The night finished off with Inkubus Sukkubus playing an acoustic and then electric set.

We were impressed with what we saw of this new festival and hope that it will become an annual event :)





No comments: