Friday 28 August 2015

Green tea and Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars

Toni hasn't been sleeping well since Pam's downturn so I let her catch up on some sleep this morning and went and made sure that Pam was fed and watered etc. I took the opportunity to catch up on some Sword Art Online while drinking sencha and matcha teas. I've now decided that sencha is not for me and I much prefer the matcha.

Excitement reigned supreme when there was a knock on the door and I got to unwrap this little delight:

 It's a brilliant game. I actually spent the first couple of hours not playing the game but just exploring all the options and sub-games. This is Disney doing a game very right! After a while I did actually get down to playing the actual Star Wars game. It's very well done, not too difficult (for an old fart like me) and it's Star Wars. I was really impressed and played it most of the night. I also like the interchangeable figures option that you get on the base, it's a bit of a licence to print money but adding a collectible element makes a change from the usual DLC option.

No comments: