Monday 31 August 2015

Dogs, herbs, Infinity and The King's Speech

The cafe was open today being closed so that Richard could have a well deserved holiday. We were absolutely delighted! Maybe we'll try not to visit quite as much though *grin*

Toni and I headed over to see Giselle today for our continued herbal consultations for various ailments. There was a chance to play with doggies:

When we got home I was delighted to find that some more Disney Infinity figures to boost my collection and playing options.

Tonto

Jack Skellington

Yoda

Obi Wan Kenobi

I haven't had a chance to try them all yet but playing with Tonto was great fun.

The day finished off with us watch the most excellent The King's Speech. We hadn't seen it before but boy were we glad that we finally caught up with it. Wow is all I have to say, Colin Firth was superb, one of his best performance ever!

No comments: