Monday 14 September 2020

Gorgeous morning sun, back to work, Bogus Journey and Four In A Bed

There was some glorious sun appearing when I surfaced this morning for coffee and breakfast.




This was such a lovely sight to behold and it put me in a really good mood for the day. Really glad I woke up when I did and grabbed my phone to take these pictures.

It was back to work today after four days off last week and it was fairly productive which was a nice way to get back in to things. Music of choice for work was the worlds of Def Leppard. Haven't really listened to them for years and I had forgotten how good a lot of their stuff was outside of the obvious saccharine coated Hysteria and Adrenalize albums. 

We continued our Bill & Ted explorations tonight with Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. It's a very silly film that isn't a patch on the original but certainly has it's odd classic moment.


We then kick back with herbal tea and some trash TV as we continued working our way through the Four In A Bed car crash.



No comments: