Tuesday 22 December 2020

...and relax! TLC, Tattoo Fixers, Four In A Bed and Scrooged

Woke up this morning and was not disturbed by work escalations. Bliss! My morning was my own! Watch WWE Table Ladders and Chairs PPV which had an interesting main match but the rest of it was pretty meh. I think maybe I have fallen out of love with wrestling which is a bit of a surprise. Let's see how I feel when they can get back to doing proper shows with audiences once again as it might be a combination of the product and the lack of live crowd noise...... or maybe it's just the product LOL Still, there was fire!

I moved on to some Louis Theroux and nis Scientology movie. It was a fascinating insight into this very closed, secretive group. 

A bit if housework, YUK, was then followed by some Tattoo Fixers.

I dug out some old crack in the afternoon and indulged in some Four In A Bed as it's been a while!

We started out Christmas movie viewing tonight with the Bill Murray classic, Scrooged.



No comments: