Saturday 5 December 2020

Baking, work, sad, Science Of Stupid and Botched

Today started off with the weekly baking run. Once again they turned out great!


I had to do some migration work and instead of taking around 30 minutes it was nearly 3 hours due to the unexpected knock on effects of the disaster that we encountered on Thursday! Not impressed but it's all done now!

After work I went into a bit of sad. I just feel displaced and unfulfilled. Nothing seemed appealing at all, music, PS4 games, TV shows. I even tried watching some ice hockey but even that couldn't drag me out of my slump.

I perked up a bit after a nice fry up and an episode of Young Sheldon and Hell's Kitchen. 

I then had a scan through Disney+ and came across a show called Science Of Stupid. This show is hilarious. Richard Hammond talks some real science and then shows loads of clips of people doing things where clearly they didn't think about the science or the consequences of their actions! Highly recommended if you revel in watching other people's stupidity.

Another episode of Hell's Kitchen with Sam's amazing pork dinner and then it was time for chilling, coffee and Botched.

Went to bed feel a little bit better, not completely there but on the way :) 


No comments: