Sunday 13 December 2020

Baking, Marvel's Avengers and Tattoo Fixers

It was baking day today and this batch came out beautifully.

As it was early and nobody else was up and I decided to get on the PS4 and spark up my Marvel's Avengers game. I had wanted to get this game when it was released but it was way too expensive for my liking and some of the reviews just didn't justify the price. I decided to bite the bullet when I saw it on sale for more than 50% off. So far I am very happy with this purchase. Spider-Man set the bar fir super hero games really high so I was not expecting a miracle. As it stands though it a fun game, nice switching between various Avengers and it is great to have an introduction to Ms. Marvel who will soon be appearing in her own TV shows and the upcoming movies. It's certainly no Spider-Man on the gameplay from but the story is strong, the graphics are really good and it's an enjoyable Marvel romp.

It turned out to be a bit of a draining day for one reason or other but it did bounce back and then we went to Tattoo Fixers for some relaxation.


No comments: