Thursday 24 December 2020

Destination fucked, baking, ION gifts, Love Actually and The Nightmare Before Christmas

Well it's not quite the Ozzie Man style disaster but 'Destination Fucked' is what I feel about my back right now. Last night was not great. I did manage to get some sleep but there were times when a slight movement would cause sharp shooting pains across the base of my back. Moving or turning at all was a challenge although I did find ways to do this albeit very slowly. I feel very tender and fragile this morning which is most inconvenient as there are things I want/need to do.

I got up (ver carefully) and got my baking groove on to make sure that Toni had enough rolls to take her through to next week. 

For a bit of silliness I started watching World's Strongest Man 2020. Who doesn't enjoy a bunch of large men manhandling impossibly heave objects? Right now I would struggle to bend and lift a feather!

I received an unexpected parcel in the post today which turned out to be a Christmas gift pack from my company. Some nice little bits in there.

Various chocolates and nuts, some nice coffee hot chocolate and some interesting olives 

There was a also a nice branded thermal cup too

Christmas viewing was resumed with Love Actually.

We also took in A Charlie Brown Christmas courtesy of Apple TV+

Christmas movie viewing continued with The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Our Foodmas prep was underway as Toni cooked off the ham tonight. The smell was amazing! Is it tomorrow yet LOL.

We finished off the night with Willow which we haven't watched for ages



No comments: