Thursday 17 December 2020

Good day, The Rise Of Skywalker and The Philosopher's Stone

Today was also a good day. Despite going to bed really late due to a critical issue popping up I woke in good spirits. I got up, had some breakfast and a coffee and watched an episode of Louis Theroux. Work is now at a level manageable state and I am slowly killing off as many outstanding tasks as I can so I can go into my holiday break with nothing to worry about.

We finished our Star Wars marathon with The Rise Of Skywalker bring the saga to an end. 

I had a brief interruption with a minor work issue. A variant of last nights critical but much quicker to resolve so not much if my evening was lost.

We rounded things out starting our Harry Potter marathon which is also a Christmas custom now. Starting at the very beginning it was Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone.

I won't be drawn into the J.K. Rowling debate, I enjoy this films very much and will continue to watch them. If you don't like that then you know where the door is!


No comments: