Wednesday 23 December 2020

Podracing, Fireball, Nailed It, Botched, pain and Hogfather

I woke up this morning and just did not know what to do with myself. I fancied playing a game on the PS4 but couldn't decide what. Went through various options and nothing appealed, most annoying. In the end I settled on Star Wars Episode I: Racer. It was brief but fun. This is pod racing!

Having a quick browse though Netflix it looked like there were a number of shows that have new seasons out but as we always watch stuff together I had to not indulge and wait until we were all gathered. That was a pain LOL.

Decided to check out what was on Apple TV+ and found an interesting documentary called Fireball: Visitors From Other Worlds which explores how meteorites have impacted our planet’s landscapes and cultures. It was pretty good and had some stunning visuals.

The afternoon was spent mixing up Nailed It and Botched. 

Then disaster struck as I suddenly started experiencing some really uncomfortable feelings gourd my lower back and hips. I thought maybe it was due to lack of exercise so went and did twenty minutes on the treadmill but that didn't help. Toni give it a massage, I drank loads of water but still it continued. Ended up diving into the bath for an hour where i got some reading done and drank loads more water. It felt much better when I got it but continued to feel tender afterwards. I am putting it down to dehydration for now so we shall see how things are tomorrow.

It was back to more botched before it was time for another Christmas movie with dinner. Tonight we watched the wonderful adaption of Terry Pratchett's Hogfather.



No comments: